Select your state to get started:
Employee Free Choice Act of 2009
3/10/2009--Introduced. Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 - Amends the National Labor Relations Act to require the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to certify a bargaining representative without directing an election if a majority of the bargain...[more]
- Rep. George Miller [D, CA-7]
- Rep. Grace Napolitano [D, CA-38]
- Rep. Larry Kissell [D, NC-8]
- Rep. Gwen Moore [D, WI-4]
- Rep. Edward Markey [D, MA-7]
- Rep. Bob Filner [D, CA-51]
Latest Legislative Action
- April 29, 2009 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
- March 10, 2009 - Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller - June 19, 2013
- Health-Insurance Exchanges Are Falling Behind Schedule - Wall Street Journal - June 19, 2013
- Young Adults Want Health Insurance, Don't Feel 'Invincible,' New Obamacare ... - Huffington Post - June 19, 2013